Washing and Preparing Your Fresh ProduceYou should always wash your produce, whether it comes from a supermarket or your own garden. Even organic produce could carry unwanted substances, as they are exposed to natural fertilizers (manure, fish emulsion, etc) and outdoor elements such as pollution.
Thankfully, you have a powerful Enagic® water ionizing machine that produces up to 5 types of healthy water to keep your food clean! By combining the strengths of Strong Acidic Water (pH 2.5), Strong Kangen Water (pH 11.0), and Kangen Water® (pH 9.5), you can have peace of mind that your food is safe and ready to be enjoyed.
Here are 3 simple steps you can take to make sure your food is healthy and chemical-free:
- Soak fruits, vegetables, eggs, fish and even meat in a bowl of Strong Acidic Water for 10 minutes. Strong Acidic Water can sanitize and remove bacteria from your food. You can soak it before or after you've chopped it.
- Transfer to a bowl containing Strong Kangen Water, and soak for another 15-20 minutes. Strong Kangen Water is a great emulsifier for removing pesticides from your food.
- Rinse well with Kangen Water® before eating or cooking.
Why use potentially contaminated and chlorinated tap water to clean your food, when you can use the phenomenal Enagic® waters instead? Skip the cost of produce cleaning sprays! Save your money and use what you know works best: Enagic® Water!
Here are some other tips for your produce:
- Always buy in season to ensure the freshest food!
- Choose brilliantly-colored ripe produce. Be picky!
- Keep your raw meat separated from all your other groceries.
- Wash your hands before handling any raw food (including produce!)
- Soak every part of your fruit or vegetable, even if you don't plan on eating the peel or rind.
This article is excerpted from our website
Please click here to read more articles and learn more about Kangen water.